Thursday 1 November 2007

Holiday Revelations

My one week holiday consisted of no sleep and non-stop parties at my friends houses, and well that’s it really, I’ve been everywhere from buckie to Peterhead and Aberdeen to Inverness, I spent way too much money on travel and made some amazing new friends especially people that I never thought I would get to like or become friends with, I also found myself Jobless so I spent a frantic week job hunting (no luck still no job!!) and now I have to start flat hunting, I’ve had a well stressful week not as relaxing as I’d of hoped and (to be honest) I’m kind of glad its over, college takes my mind of everything, and gives me a structure and purpose keeps me on the straight and narrow so to speak, a week off really showed me what a failure I’d be if I was just a bum ha-ha, so I’ve turned over a new leaf and I’m starting a fresh, I’m going To put everything I’ve got into college, and finding a job, then eventually getting my own place. Basically a new better me XD.

No comments: