Thursday 29 November 2007

It's been a while

Since my last blog about me, mainly because ive not had time and things have been changing so fast, Ive moved out of my house and now have a place in a town, which is banter I guess. still lacking in a job! oh what a shame.
but apart from that things are going well Im starting to understand college more, and im hoping the assesments I have are going well.

I also had a great weekend which basically involved lots and lots of Guitar hero! which I sat and played whilest waiting for darren to get back from work, it certinaly is a good game and deffinitly passes the time!

but the weekend was good I spent it up in fraserbourgh at darrens which was ace, basically doing the same thing this weekend as well! hes gonna be sick of me soon enough!

No comments: